Finally Embracing Mac

Reaction score
I have been using mac for just little over a month now. I am loving the experience thus far. Just discovered this forum which has been helpful thus far and just decided to do a post here. I had a mac before but became frustrated and sold it and now I am back. I know based on my present experience I will be going no where anytime soon. I have gotten my android phone to work and I have done little tweaks here and there to get stuff to work as I want them to. Cheers. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
That's great to hear. I think you'll enjoy your Mac the most if you attempt to use it like a "Mac" and not like a Windows machine. That's probably one of the biggest mistakes most switchers make.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge and helpful guys and gals. Welcome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I have been using mac for just little over a month now. I am loving the experience thus far. Just discovered this forum which has been helpful thus far and just decided to do a post here. I had a mac before but became frustrated and sold it and now I am back. I know based on my present experience I will be going no where anytime soon. I have gotten my android phone to work and I have done little tweaks here and there to get stuff to work as I want them to. Cheers. :)

Hello - I transitional back to Apple (iMac & MBPro) in the spring of this year after decades w/ PCs - enjoying the experience tremendously - love the Apple engineering and the software - takes a little time to get out of the 'Windows mode' - hope to see you posting! Dave :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13” i5 (2012) , iPhone5 16GB (white), iPhone4 8GB (white), iPad2 64GB 3G, Apple TV

Just out of curiosity (and I also switched from Windows to Mac last year and I am still thrilled)): what made you frustrated about your previous Mac (the one you sold)?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.