Printer Compatible?/Drivers?

Reaction score
I have a macbook pro, Safari 10.5.8. I recently purchased an Epson XP-310 printer. The box and instruction booklet says it is compatible with my macbook but it will not download the software from the disc so I called Epson for help and they say my mac is not compatible with this printer. Does anyone have any experience with this combination, did you have the same problem, how did you correct it if so. Thanx, MM

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Download the drivers here if you can't get them off the disk.

C

chas_m

As our esteemed Administrator has been saying -- if you have an Intel Mac, you really REALLY should upgrade it to Snow Leopard while Apple is still selling it for $20. That deal won't last forever, and 10.5.8 is insecure and unsupported. You'll need to call Apple to order the DVD. Save yourself a LOT of grief later and do so ASAP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.