Mlb.tv postseason

Reaction score
I'm using PureVPN on my iPad2, along with my AtBat13/MLB.TV subscription to try to access the international feed (full TBS coverage), versus the North American one fixed-camera coverage available with AtBat. No luck so far. When I try to access the international coverage, it shows my location in Ontario, though I'm using a server in Ireland through PureVPN.

Anyone having success for the MLB post season?

M

MacInWin

Does PureVPN have more than one server? I noted on my VPN service that sometimes it shows connected in UK but then again, sometimes in Dubai! The difference can result in blockages. I change to one of the other servers and reconnect and it switches back to UK and I'm off and running. You might try another PureVPN server if they have one.

OP
G
Reaction score
I've tried switching servers, to no avail.

The AtBat app will not work if I turn off location services.

Is there a workaround?

M

MacInWin

Sounds like AtBat is using GPS or cell data to get location, not the IP address. If it won't work with Location Services off, I don't know of any way to get around it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.