dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
Apple themed?

Its my refrigerator apple themed?...because its white and sliver too.​

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Just stating what they put in their ads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
The real question is, does it have properly laid out control, command, and disk-eject keys? (It looks like it...a first for Logitech)

(Bonus points for labeled return, option, and delete/forward delete keys.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
cjay said:
Why do you dislike your apple kb?

I actually dis-like my apple keyboard aswell.. i find it hard and akward to type on it comparaed to lets say a dell keyboard, that is why i prefer if I am just chilling talking on aim or browesing the interenet, I choose to work on my powerbook as opposed to my powermac, and only use my powermac quad for final cut pro work. I hope to get a new keyboard for my quad and then maybe I would start to use that system more. The problem I have with the keyboard I think might be spacing of the keys or maybe not the spacing but the fact you can feel the spaces.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
PowerBookG4 said:
I actually dis-like my apple keyboard aswell.. i find it hard and akward to type on it comparaed to lets say a dell keyboard, that is why i prefer if I am just chilling talking on aim or browesing the interenet, I choose to work on my powerbook as opposed to my powermac, and only use my powermac quad for final cut pro work. I hope to get a new keyboard for my quad and then maybe I would start to use that system more. The problem I have with the keyboard I think might be spacing of the keys or maybe not the spacing but the fact you can feel the spaces.

Agreed depending on your hands. Everyone's hands are different. I can fly on the White mac Pro keyboard that came with my iMac g5. Some other people hate the feel of it. I do like some Logitechs though, but for my hands the Mac keyboard is just fine. Does not hold me back at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
it does not hold me back at all either.. i just don't like the feel of it.. I am capable of typing just as fast on that as on any other keyboard.. my my last girlfriends father noticed that my fingers are really long.. and its true.. i just am one of those peole who do not like to take my fingers off the keyboard, i like to more like life them a little and slide to the next key instead of taking finger completely off and moving to the next key like i have to do with the pro keyboad because i don't like the feeling.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
PowerBookG4 said:
it does not hold me back at all either.. i just don't like the feel of it.. I am capable of typing just as fast on that as on any other keyboard.. my my last girlfriends father noticed that my fingers are really long.. and its true.. i just am one of those peole who do not like to take my fingers off the keyboard, i like to more like life them a little and slide to the next key instead of taking finger completely off and moving to the next key like i have to do with the pro keyboad because i don't like the feeling.

Yeah, I have short fingers. People with real long fingers would feel cramped on that keyboard. I totally understand.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
My bluetooth keyboard kept messing up. It would randomly get stuck on a key and i would have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to stop. I just got this logitech set today and it's great. The keys are all laid out wonderfully. The little shortcut buttons are handy as well. It's nice having a fully-functioning 7+ button mouse for an apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.