TWiT.TV App

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2011, i7, 8gigs RAM, OS 10.11 iPhone 6s, ATV3
Hello all,

Does anyone else use this app?

I have been using this app for a long time now, I love a couple of the shows on there.. When I updated to iOS 7 it went a little buggy. It wouldn't let me delete old podcast, they just stayed on my phone. Now it actually won't even open up. I click on it and it barely starts up and then just shuts down.

Any ideas if it is the app or something else...

Thanks,
Flu

C

chas_m

Have you checked with TWIT to see if they plan to fix the app?

Alternatively, just subscribe to the podcasts the normal way (through iTunes and the Podcast app) and see if that works (at least until TWIT fix their app).

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
iOS 7 broke a few apps out there. Incl'g my most used app - Audible - which did the same - just shut down within 1 sec of opening. This time they had an update out fast. Just updating didn't work for me until after removing and reinstalling the app.

Keep checking for an update, always can try deleting and reinstalling the app - this has worked for quite a few of them with same issue and google your issue - you may find someone has posted a workaround until Twit manages to get it updated.

OP
fluhartz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2011, i7, 8gigs RAM, OS 10.11 iPhone 6s, ATV3
thanks for the replies guys...

It was updated a couple days before it started having issues...

I actually uninstalled and re-installed it yesterday... and that worked..
Feel kind of dumb for not doing that before I posted here.

Thanks again,
Flu

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.