increasing space on boot camp drive

Reaction score
Okay, I'm running XY with parallels on my boot camp partition. It's driving me nuts because I only use it fro my work and I chose 20gB as the size -- the files I create I get rid of when I turn them in to my employer, so I didn't think I needed a whole lot of space -- but windows keeps telling my my disk space is low, and I currently can't update AVG. i've gone to add or remove programs to free up space, but no matter what I do I still get messages saynig my disk space is low and I need to free up space:Shouting: It seems no matter how big I make the partition, I'm always low at some point. I don't think I can get rid of any more programs on the windows partition. I do a disk cleanup, but that's only temporary. Is there any way I can increase the size of the partition without having to reinstall windows?

I tried to put another virtual machine on the MB Pro so I could have more room, but that has turned out not to work so well -- it was very slow and the fan was running real high, and never seemed to complete what I wanted it to do. Can someone help me? I had to contact windows and get a reactivation number because apparently the copy of XP I have has been installed too many times and I cant' put in on my computer again without having to go through that process. I'm really upset about this and don't want my windows to crash or something. I don't think I can get rid of any more programs (mostly they're NET CLIENT versions and updates and the like, and I may need them for the media player that I'm using)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.