possible monitor issue

E

edotkyle

i've had a 15'' powerbook since june '05 and i've begun to notice that i have white "cloudy" spots near the center of my monitor. it's not really too noticeable, but it's beginning to bug me. i was wondering if anyone else has ever had the same problem? i have applecare, will apple fix the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
edotkyle said:
i've had a 15'' powerbook since june '05 and i've begun to notice that i have white "cloudy" spots near the center of my monitor. it's not really too noticeable, but it's beginning to bug me. i was wondering if anyone else has ever had the same problem? i have applecare, will apple fix the problem?
Try recalibrating the display color and see if that helps the issue. If it doesn't, then it likely is a display problem, and yes Apple will fix it for you under Applecare.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.