Weird this....

Reaction score
Greetings

About a year ago, a relative very kindly bought me an iMac (mid 2011) model. Terrific!

Previously I had been using a 2006 machine running Snow Leopard.

Since acquiring the new machine, I found that I could no longer wirelessly sync my 4th gen. iPod. I did contact apple support - they tried pretty much everything, but no joy.

This wasn't that big an issue, it simply meant that I have to go upstairs to my den and connect via USB. I decided to live with that.

Today, out of the blue, I wandered into my den - found a message onscreen saying that iTunes was unable to sync a particular movie with my iPod. I dismissed the message and traipsed downstairs to find that my iPod was syncing with the iMac!

Now, I haven't connected the iPod to the iMac for a month or more nor had I played around with anything remotely connected with iTunes.....it's a mystery.

I'm posting this just because it''s all rather strange, and wonder if anyone else has experienced something like this.

Cheers

Mitcherooney

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.