Could not configure Canon LBP 6750 printer on Mac OS

Reaction score
I try to configure a canon laser printer (LBP 6750) to MAC computer (OS Lion 10.7.5). I already check the printer manual and the MAC OS used is supported by this printer.
I download printer driver from the internet and it is installed successfully. The next step is to add a printer from the System Preferences (as explained in the printer driver installation manual).
When I click print and fax button and it displays the printer list window.
The window should look like the one below,
FvklnEF

FvklnEF.png

What I see in my computer is that there is no such menu, so I can't add this printer.
Any idea how to solve this problem ?
Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I try to configure a canon laser printer (LBP 6750) to MAC computer (OS Lion 10.7.5). I already check the printer manual and the MAC OS used is supported by this printer.
I download printer driver from the internet and it is installed successfully.

From what I've found...the Mac OS versions compatible with this printer are 10.4.9-10.6.x. No mention of OS 10.7.x (unless you have additional info).

Canon LBP-6750dn Laser Mono Printer price in India as on on Sep 23, 2013 | Specs & Review | PriceDekho India

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.
That's quite strange. I read somewhere in the manual that this printers support MAC OS 10.6 above :)

So, how can I make this printer work with this machine (without downgrading OS :)) ?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
What device is the printer connected to?

And see this Apple kb article for adding a printer in Lion.
Let us know if that helps and/or what steps you've done and where in the setup you are having an issue.

OP
M
Reaction score
The printer is connected to our office network (it has it's own IP address).
I'll try that and let you know the result..
Thanks..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.