iphone 3g stuck on apple logo

Reaction score
after resetting my iphone 3g, it restarted and could only display the apple logo. i don't know what to do please can someone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
press and hold the sleep/wake button and the home button together for 10-30 seconds. It should reboot.

If that doesn't work, connect it to iTunes. What does iTunes do? Does it detect it?

Reaction score
you should connect it to itunes to see what issue it has

I found the following on about.com see if it can help you

Code:
    Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.
    Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.
    Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.
    When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.
    You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.
    You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.
Code:
http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonetroubleshooting/f/Iphone-Stuck-At-Apple-Logo.htm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.