Looks for iPad 2 case and stand

Reaction score
So I just acquired myself a white iPad 2 64gb. I love this thing. It is the main device I use at work now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good leather sleeves the iPad can slide into. I've seen a lot that fit iPad with Smart Cover, but I rather get one that does not fit with Smart Cover. Do not intend to buy Smart Cover and want a snugger fit on the sleeve. Microfibre on the inside would be nice as it would help keep the screen clean when sliding in and out.

Also just looking for a stand that will prop up iPad. Don't want a stand case.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Also just looking for a stand that will prop up iPad. Don't want a stand case.

There are probably a "bazillion" different iPad stands out there. And since we do not know your taste or budget parameters...I would do a Google search for "iPad Stand".:)

This will give you a MUCH better idea of what is available (designs & cost).:)

- Nick

OP
GinoLicious
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I will google.

I have been doing that for leather sleeves and there is so many. Very difficult to narrow down.

I use the iPad everyday for work. I carry a messenger bag and want something classy. Just a small sleeve to give some protection to when in my bag. Do not need rubber or bulky cases as I do not huck this thing around. Mainly used at work or in my couch at home.

OP
GinoLicious
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing these sleeve. Anyone had experience with it? It has my microfiber on the inside. It is a pretty penny though. $170USD. That is going to break my bank. Anyone know of a cheaper but similar product? Or a cheaper website to find this product.

Vaja-Premium-Leather-Sleeve-544x328px.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.