Mac Mail Sending Out My Emails Blank?

Reaction score
Hi
I have been using Mac Mail now for about 2 years and had no issues until about 2 months ago.

I seem to have a problem with emails being sent out blank to some people, mainly emails I have attachments on, and to different users. When I look back at my sent items everything is there.

It is quite strange, and some emails i have sent do not appear in the sent items but after a phone call to the person to clarify receipt of the email and they have confirmed they have received this.

As we run a business from home, it is a major concern as we do not know who is or isn't receiving our emails.

I have spoken to Apple a couple of times and they directed me to my website host, who keeps sending me back to MAC. I need some answers please.

Any help or advice would be great or if this is happening to other users.

Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have spoken to MAC a couple of times and they directed me to my website host, who keeps sending me back to MAC. I need some answers please.

Who is MAC? It sounds like the problem is with whoever is hosting your email not Apple Mail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.