touchpad

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I installed windows 7 on my macbook air 13". I installed all drivers needed(I suppose) and in bootcamp I adjusted touchpad settings. As time passed by, i logged in my w7 and my touchpad sensitivity and setting are as far from the previous ones as possible. no right click availabe, tapping not working. I tried to adjust setting in bootcamp once more, but no luck. Help me please. Do I need new drivers, or my macbook just decided to make fun of me for couple of days

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Where did you get the drivers from for Windows 7? They should have been provided by an Apple download when you ran the Boot Camp Assistant. It does sound like the drivers may not have been installed or installed properly.

OP
S
Reaction score
I got them throug bootcamp. I downloaded them to my usb flash and after installation of w7, I installed them, too. It worked perfectly. It was two days ago, when it went wrong and I do not know why. ):

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK, I just wanted to make sure you installed the correct drivers. The only thing I can suggest is to go ahead and reinstall the drivers from your flash drive. You can always check for updated drivers by opening the Boot Camp control panel app while in Windows 7 and select update. If there are any updates to Boot Camp (which includes new drivers) they will be downloaded from Apple and installed from within Windows 7.

OP
S
Reaction score
I downloaded again these support software for w7 from bootcamp to usb and then installed from drivers I chose drive for multitouch and reinstalled it. after that it sent me a message that a error occured so I reinstalled the drive again. I passed without any message but my multitouchpad stopped working at all. nothing could I do. not even move. so I restarted my computer but i helped not. So I refreshed my w7 to the day when I installed those drivers and it helped not. ): .. pls help..

OP
S
Reaction score
ok.. right after I post the message I figured it out. I have installed a software called trackpad++ and it installed me a drive package from Vladimir Serinski or somthing like that. so I unninstalled this package and voila, it started working.. everything.. Thanks for your help :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.