iTunes Match: copy file over?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - 2.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM.
I'm trying to find the best way to continuously sync my MacBook's (master machine) iTunes collection w/ my iMac. Specifically, I want to be able to download or copy over my custom-tagged MP3s whenever I add new ones to my master iTunes Library.

Does iTunes Match (or something equivalent for free) do this? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
iTunes Match does do this, its basically Photo Stream but for your Music, but when its first turned on, iTune matches all your music with their huge library, and then when you want to download a song/album, no matter what Bitrate your original music was in iTunes match will playback the songs @ 256-Kbps AAC DRM-free quality. But if your Music on your HD is in 320kbps you can still play back them from your HD at the Bitrate.
If all your Music has been bought on iTunes then you can access them from within iTunes as well.

But the easiest way would be to just copy them over from a Backup, you do have a backup, right ??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.