Locations in iphone's default weather app gone missing

Reaction score
In addition to my local weather, I added about 10 cities to my iphone's weather app so that I was able to look at the weather in the places my friends/relatives live. I've had these entered in for many, many months now and look at them pretty often. Today, right after looking at my mom's weather out in LA before calling her, I noticed that all my cities disappeared. I have my local weather only....what the heck? I did nothing and certainly deleted nothing. I can't find anything about this topic per se in the internet search I just did. So, do any of you know what this could be about and why my weather app locations merely disappeared?

Thanks!

OP
M
Reaction score
Well, I guess I solved the mystery myself and I guess I should have known the source of this problem (since I know my 13 year old daughter). I mentioned this strange occurrence to her and she offhandedly replied, "Uh, mom...I deleted all those places from the app on my iPod Touch and I guess that made them all disappear on your iPhone, too." DUH. Should have thought of her in the first place...sigh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Well, I guess I solved the mystery myself and I guess I should have known the source of this problem (since I know my 13 year old daughter). I mentioned this strange occurrence to her and she offhandedly replied, "Uh, mom...I deleted all those places from the app on my iPod Touch and I guess that made them all disappear on your iPhone, too." DUH. Should have thought of her in the first place...sigh.

HAHA i know what you mean when one night i was working in Pages on my iPad Mini for about 2 hrs, and when i had saved and got out of the App, i had about 10 new Minecraft type skins Apps, racing Apps and Zombie Apps on my device, so i called my son and said have you downloaded these Apps and he said yes dad, so from that day on, i got him his own Apple ID and now he has his own games. He does his chores and give hime pocket $ in the way of iTunes Gifted ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.