Alert sounds not working.

Reaction score
I have an iphone 4 cdma that is semi tethered on 6.1.3 and I noticed after I found a theme it was working well for a while until the alert sounds would not work all the text tones and unlock lock sounds don't work. After I deleted the theme they work again. It was really strange. Never had that happen before.

C

chas_m

I take it you are referring to a jailbroken iPhone. My experience with jailbreaking (on two different iPhone models) is that the JB is usually buggy as ... um, feces ... and causes exceptional battery drain compared to non-jb'd iPhones. That a *theme* could cause what you're describing is a perfect example of this.

Obviously, there's no other real fix for this other than "don't use that theme." Sorry.

OP
MasterShake
Reaction score
Well I am now sticking with the default theme and the sounds work just fine. I will be updating to ios 7 when its released. So for now I just use the jailbreak for tweaks. When I get ios 7 I wont really need the jailbreak anymore since it has all the stuff I want.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.