remove all icloud data and start fresh

Reaction score
Hi there,

i want to remove all my icloud data and i want to load my notes,phone book and safari bookmarks.

when i try to sync it asks me to merge with data that i already have on icloud. I want to delete my icloud data and upload new info from my iphone.

is this possible? is so some instructions would be appreciated.

cheers,
mav.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
As iCloud simply tries to mirror your devices data you just need to delete the unrequited data from your device and that deletion will occur on iCloud too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2012 iMac.
I want to delete my icloud data and upload new info from my iphone.

is this possible? is so some instructions would be appreciated.

From this article: How to clear up iCloud backup space - AppDucate

"To manage the backup data, open Settings -> iCloud -> Storage & Backup -> Manage Storage. On this page, you have the option to delete a device from the backup and remove documents & data. You can remove an entire backup of any device from any device, however you can only edit individual backup data while using the device where the backup data is located."

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.