Is it too much to ask..... Outlook Alternative for iOS

Reaction score
I've been a Mac user for about 5 years now. I've also had Parallels for the sole purpose of running MS Office. I can find no solid iOS alternative that supports:
* Exchange email, Contacts & Calendar bi-directional sync
* 2 Google email, Contacts, Calendar bi-directional sync
* Hotmail, not contact or calendar sync
* Native Mac app
* I'm willing to pay if it works

I need multiple emails, calendars and contacts in my profession. Outlook for Win works but it crashes/hangs constantly. I can't get Thunderbird to work and the integration is super messy. Are there alternatives or am I stuck?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No alternative that I know of unless you're willing to give up your iOS devices and switch to a Windows phone or tablet. :( Microsoft has really fallen down here by not fully supporting iOS. Maybe that's one reason why Ballmer is leaving.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Well, I dont necessarily blame MSFT for this. I see this as a giant market opportunity with unfulfilled demand. I just can't believe there isnt a good alternative at this stage.

OP
Z
Reaction score
P.S. The reason Ballmer is leaving is because if you invested $1000 when he took over, it would be worth $898 today. But if you invested that same $ in Apple, Google FaceBook, etc etc then it would be worth _____. Not saying that Google or FB was even here but you get my point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.