Screen capture?

Reaction score
I asked earlier about how to do this under OSX, and was promptly given the answer. Can anyone tell me how to capture the current screen on an iPad under iOS?

OP
P
Reaction score
I wasn't being lazy! I just didn't think of it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I wasn't being lazy! I just didn't think of it.

Whenever there's something I don't know the answer to...the first thing I do is give Google a try.:) Believe me...a curious person like myself...wants to know the answer to a lot of things (so I'm "Googling" quite a bit)!!!;)

If this proves difficult...then I hit the forums.!:):)

For easy questions (questions that have a factual definite answer)...Googling will almost always get you an answer faster than posting a question on an internet forum (on some other internet forums I'm a member of...some questions never get answered).:(

Internet forums are great for the harder questions. Questions that are opinion based, experience based...basically things that can have multiple answers...or answers that are dependent on a specific set of conditions (which can vary).

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.