Recommend call blocker app

Reaction score
Is there a good easy to use app to block unwanted calls on my IPhone 5?
I would appreciate recommendations.
I am getting five or six a day.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch 2014 Retina MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5
I'm not aware of any, but IOS 7 is supposed to implement this feature. With any luck it will be available next month.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I'm not aware of any, but IOS 7 is supposed to implement this feature. With any luck it will be available next month.

This is true. Have talked my partner out of changing phone # until iOS 7 comes out, as i have tried it out and works well with txt msg's too. Sept 10th is rumour for iPhone release so soon, then again, it is Apple ;)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It depends on what kind of calls they are? If they're advertisements, make sure your number is on the US "no call" list. And if they have the same service in your state (Texas does have it) sign up for the state wide no call list also. I have my wife's and my numbers on both no call lists. Your number will remain on the US no call list for 3 years and can be renewed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch 2014 Retina MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5
It depends on what kind of calls they are? If they're advertisements, make sure your number is on the US "no call" list. And if they have the same service in your state (Texas does have it) sign up for the state wide no call list also. I have my wife's and my numbers on both no call lists. Your number will remain on the US no call list for 3 years and can be renewed.
As of February 2008 the registration does not expire so there is no need to renew.

https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.