iPod glass replacement.

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been covered a million times, I did a search and didn't come up with anything. I have an iPod touch 4G with a VERY shattered glass. I have a replacement glass, got it all apart no problem but the glass appears to be glued to the screen. With it in a million pieces it doesn't look like it can be removed, any suggestions?

Thanks to all, this forum was such a great help fixing my IMAC I am hoping I can get my daughters iPod repaired too.

Brian

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OP
M
Reaction score
It looks like in that link you can't do it! It looks like it has to be replaced as a unit. At leas that is what I came up with, that is discouraging. Thank you though, that is a great site!

Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
If your changing the screen you need to get a display assembly, with the screen and LCD already glued together.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, yep I have purchased the whole assy.

Thanks again.

Brian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.