Safari Password Help!!

Reaction score
Hello all, What I am trying to do is have Safari automatically save my login info and password for any site that requires one (in Keychain). The problem is I want this to do it automatically instead of having the pop up window come up that asking me if I want to: "save password" "Not now" etc.. Is there a setting or a way to have it just save automatically instead of the pop of window popping up??

Thanks in advance!!!

C

chas_m

The window you're referring to IS keychain, and it's asking you to save your login precisely so it can do what you want it to do next time. It will only ask once per site.

Safari will *not* automatically fill in login credentials (even if you have saved them) for banks and other financial institutions as a security precaution (what if someone got physical access to your machine). If that's what you're trying to do, you'll need some other program to help you with that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.