Half of my programs aren't there?

Reaction score
Hey Basically, when you press F4 on the macbook keyboard and you get the screen up full of the programs you have.
Half of my Adobe apps aren't showing up on there.

I have all adobe CS6 and a few CC programs, i just thought it'd be cool to have them all on the same screen but this is how it comes up: http://i41.tinypic.com/t7hd1h.png

As you can see there are only about 10 when there should be at least 17/18.

Is there anyway to toggle what ones appear on those screens ? because i have another screen full of Junk items which i dont use alot, like games and performance enhancing programs etc

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You have 3 pages on the Launchpad, so if you swipe (two fingers I believe) between the pages you can see all of the applications. If you want to bring them all into the apps window, just click and hold on one of them to see them jiggle and then you can drag them around just like iOS..

You can even create a folder to keep all of the Adobe apps together if you want..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.