Itunes Cloud issues

Reaction score
Hi

I have an issue with my itunes purchases in the Cloud. If I download from my ipad or iphone it works perfectly. However, recently when I try to download something it downloads a different item. For example, a Kings of Leon song with the cloud symbol next to it downloaded as Radiohead which I have also in the Cloud. Now maybe Itunes is deciding some of my purchases are bad but this is really annoying. I recently moved my library back on to my macbook pro and most of my purchased items are not in my library. I have to delete them then download again. this was working perfectly until this weekend when this error starting happening. I have not signed up to itunes match. I havent rung Apple yet. Any thoughts gratefully received.

OP
D
Reaction score
sorry for the delay in replying. Work has been a bit busy so have got back to my itunes issues. This (fingers crossed) seems to have done the trick. Thanks very much!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.