Why s many vdownloaders?

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently downloaded a vdownloader app free for my iphone. It has saved the videos on there and I can watch them on my iphone however I cant find them anywhere when I plug it into my windows laptop

The app doesnt show in itunes, i search the iphone itself and they are not there.....?

I downloaded this app before and it was easy to find the videos, is it me or is there about a million different vdownloaders...? (i hv the one that is a black and orange logo)

Can anyone help me to get these videos off my phone to my laptop...?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Videos you are making on the phone or downloading from someplace else? I'm not quite following what you are trying to do..

OP
T
Reaction score
Videos you are making on the phone or downloading from someplace else? I'm not quite following what you are trying to do..

Thanks for your reply

They are from video websites such as metacafe etc. like I say they do download and I can watch them offline however I cannot find them on the phone when I plug it in. It is only possible to watch them through the app...not even in iPhone video app...

What can I do to find them and drag them to my desktop..?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
If the built-in video app can't find the videos, then they won't be visible to the computer either to drag. Looks like the application is "downloading" the videos to some internal location that isn't accessible by anyone else..

If you wish to download videos like this, you might want to use a program on your computer to download them and then sync them to your iPhone for offline watching..

OP
T
Reaction score
If the built-in video app can't find the videos, then they won't be visible to the computer either to drag. Looks like the application is "downloading" the videos to some internal location that isn't accessible by anyone else..

If you wish to download videos like this, you might want to use a program on your computer to download them and then sync them to your iPhone for offline watching..

Mmm that is weird though that I cant get at them, surely there must be a way.....?

Thanks mate

C

chas_m

Of course there's a way: you need something like iExplorer to find the videos and copy them over to your Mac.

But Raz0r's method is probably easier and less risky ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.