PowerBook Screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
Hi All,

I just want to find out if anyone else is having the same problem as I am experiencing. Whenever Im on this forum I notice that my PowerBook screen seems to be flickering, its like when you have a power surge...the bulb might go a bit bright then it gets dimmer. Well the same thing has been happening to my Powerbook. Has anyone else experienced this?

Everett

Reaction score
Actually, I noticed this happening to me a few days ago. I haven't noticed it again since then - but that night it was doing that exact same thing... not a clue what it could be.

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
TOYOTA said:
Actually, I noticed this happening to me a few days ago. I haven't noticed it again since then - but that night it was doing that exact same thing... not a clue what it could be.

Thats the thing, it doesnt always happen. I first noticed it last week and it happened today as well. If it happens again Im gonna take it back to apple and have them take a look at it.

G

Grey02

Just wanna know, when does this screen problem occured, a week after buying or month. i mean problem like white spot, screen flickering or horizantal line.

Reaction score
Grey02 said:
Just wanna know, when does this screen problem occured, a week after buying or month. i mean problem like white spot, screen flickering or horizantal line.
word this a of I understand can't.

English please.

A

airline1

TOYOTA said:
word this a of I understand can't.

English please.

quick translation for our vehicular challenged friend :black:

When does the screen problem occur, a week or a month after buying. Is the problem a white spot, a flickering screen or a horizontal line.

There you go

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.