Is every iPad Mini ever so slightly wobbly?

A

anthonyjh

I use a case with mine so there isn't really a problem but if ever I take it out and lie it on a flat surface, two opposite corners wobble slightly. I've noticed this kind of thing with keyboards before. Is this the same with pretty much all iPads?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I use a case with mine so there isn't really a problem but if ever I take it out and lie it on a flat surface, two opposite corners wobble slightly. I've noticed this kind of thing with keyboards before. Is this the same with pretty much all iPads?

Not with mine, lays perfectly flat.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
My full size iPad likewise lays flat even with the Apple case and a protective cover for the back. If your iPad Mini is wobbly, take it back to the Apple store or wherever you purchased it from and ask them to exchange it for another.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3

I use mine i a case as well, and i just took it out and tried it on a flat surface, and low and behold, it ever so slightly wobbled with home button on the right, it wobbled from bottom left to top right corner. If i put a a little pressure on it, it didnt wobble.

Ill try it out on other surfaces, but honestly think it vould well be more the surface not being 100% flat, but then again ??

Im happy to keep mine in a case and not worry about it, as it hasnt given me trouble in any way or form. Im not anal enough to take it and get a replacement for it being ½mm out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.