submitting a thread

Reaction score
i can't work out how to post a question in the forum. i'm at the home page. i managed it earlier....but now i have another question and i can't work out how to ask it.

OP
P
Reaction score
oh that's interesting.....i ask the following question, "i can't work out how to post a question in the forum. i'm at the home page. i managed it earlier....but now i have another question and i can't work out how to ask it"......and it takes me to a page which allows me to post a new thread. strange. but how do i post a new thread from the home page?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You don't post from the main page. You first find the sub-forum where you question fits. Once you enter that sub-forum, you'll see a button for "NEW THREAD" on top to post into that forum..

OP
P
Reaction score
You don't post from the main page. You first find the sub-forum where you question fits. Once you enter that sub-forum, you'll see a button for "NEW THREAD" on top to post into that forum..

oh i see....i can just click on any thread and then post a new one from there.
thanks

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Sure that works too. Like this thread, on top you will see 4 buttons and the second one is NEW THREAD that will create a new thread in this sub-forum..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I read the fist line in the OP and immediately thought "Well thats a Oxymoron" . . . . . :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I read the fist line in the OP and immediately thought "Well thats a Oxymoron" . . . . . :p

Well, that post contains only statements, not questions. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.