lifeproof case for iPod touch 5g

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.7GHz 21" iMac I5 8GB ram, 1Tb memory , iPad firs gen 64 gig , iPod touch 5 32 gig
Has anybody tried the lifeproof brand case for any product? I'm going to Myrtle Beach next month and would love to be able to use my iPod without worry of sand or water spray. The hotel has a lazy river and I would love to be able to float around while listening to my tunes. The product states that it is safe from wind, sand and water resistant( like my watch) not to go swimming but getting in and out of the pool the case would get splashed.
I saw it at Best buy, didn't get it (they had two in stock ). Turns out even the manufacturer is out(or are they re vamping the product)
"Take LifeProof swimming, relax in the bath while listening to your favorite tunes, protect your device against drops, kids, sand, snow, and other hazards your device is likely to be exposed to in your daily life." this is on their home page
iPhone Cases and iPad Cases | LifeProof

Reaction score
Australia. Just kidding. Somewhere in florida.
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air running the epic Mountain Lion
Yes its brand new, Lifeproof fre for 5th Gen iTouch. Good luck and have fun with the case. I have had it for 4th gen touch as well as iphone 4S. They are really nice. Aand I took it in the lazy river at Atlantis, so i kNOW IT WORKS JUST FINE. Just test it in the pool or sink with a napkin inside first.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.7GHz 21" iMac I5 8GB ram, 1Tb memory , iPad firs gen 64 gig , iPod touch 5 32 gig
I hope the best buy still has it there . I didn't realize it was in hot demand- can't even get it from the company right now and amazon had only the waterproof one for 79.00. I'm not going diving.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I hope the best buy still has it there . I didn't realize it was in hot demand- can't even get it from the company right now and amazon had only the waterproof one for 79.00. I'm not going diving.

they had two left- the entire display was picked clean and it was well stocked 2 days prior. I suggested to the folks at lifeproof (on their facebook page) to put a kickstand in the back like my inexpensive shockproof case had.
Did a water test- like off a duck- so far so good

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.