ipad mini folio keyboards...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ipad mini 16g 13" Macbook Air 80g Snow Leopard ipod nano 8g 11" Macbook Air 128 g Mountain Lion
On the verge of getting ipad mini....has anyone tried the Logitech or Zagg folio keyboard cases? Would be grateful to hear any feedback ....

Thanks

Reaction score
Australia. Just kidding. Somewhere in florida.
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air running the epic Mountain Lion
Hey! I have iPad mini running iOS 7 beta 3, and i have had both actually. I personally reccommend the Zagg case. Logitech keys tend to stick after a while. Good luck!

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ipad mini 16g 13" Macbook Air 80g Snow Leopard ipod nano 8g 11" Macbook Air 128 g Mountain Lion
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina MacBook Pro (15")
Zagg rocks!

I totally agree with notaperson's advice. I have a Zagg myself and I love it. In my opinion, Zagg has definitely nailed down the perfect iPad and iPad-mini bluetooth keyboards. They emulate the island-style keys of Apple keyboards, just on a smaller scale, and are very easy to get used to if you already like Apple keyboards.

I recommend getting the one with the backlit keys. It's slick.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.