• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Looking for old macintosh game

Reaction score
Hi,

in my early ages i had an apple macintosh desktop with an awesome game, but i can´t remember the name.

All i can remember is that the game started with a space ship crashing in a island. The game was a bit futuristic but not to much. The character was like a pilot with a brown jacket and blond hair (i think) and you have had to explore the island, with some wreckages, switches, etc..

Does anyone remember the name of this game??

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 21" iMac - 4GB RAM - Intel Sandy Bridge i5
Could you be a bit more specific as to how long ago it was, what kind of Mac it was, was the game 3D or 2D, point and click or keyboard-based, etc.?

I've been combing a couple of page results on Macintosh Garden but haven't really seen anything that matches your description.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.