Mac-Addresses

Reaction score
Cheers and good evening!

first, i do not very well in speaking english :D
but, let me explain my problem :)

i am experimenting on an access point. i have a speedport w700v from telekom and a motorola sb5101e. the speedport is my accesspoint, the sb5101e my ¨router¨. the communication is working fine, i made the necessary changings..

one pc, which has connected to w700v via wlan has internet so far, but only this one. another pc is connected due the switchoption at the w700v and has internet too. i recognized, that the sb5101e dhcp server only puts 3 mac's on his list, itself, and the other listed up here. the modem can manage 32 users, but on the macs list can be only 3 things.. what i am doing wrong, what can be the issue? :D :S

thanks for helping and answers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Your english is much better than my German :)

Can you describe how you want everything connected. My draw how you want your network to look and post the picture here?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.