Parallels Top Dropdown Bar gone

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been using Parallels for the last 2 yrs with no problems but since yesterday when I open an excel doc in Parallels the the very top dropdown bar is gone,

so when i had an excel sheet open i used to place my curser up on top and the bar appeared giving me the option to exit cohereance mode (I think is whats called) but that not there any more

Im not sure if im explainging myself correctly but hopefully you can help

M

MacInWin

Is the entire bar gone, or just the parallels (windows) icons? What version of Parallels?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
This thread is not a "Switcher" topic and was moved here where it is on topic. Please observe our forum descriptions before posting. Thanks.

M

MacInWin

No, sorry, I was thinking maybe you were in full-screen mode, but I think you'd notice that one. I have tried all modes on my version of Parallels and I can't get it to do what is happening to you. Maybe someone on the Parallels Forums can give you a hint. I did a quick search there for "top bar disappear" and got this: link

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.