how do you have your MBP to external set up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| MBP 15", Late '13 | 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7 | 8GB, IIP 1536 MB | OS El Capitan 10.11.2 |
hey guys,

I work off an external at home, because my display does not work.

Where do you/where would guys keep your MBP in relation to your external?

Mind you, I'm asking purely in vain. I want something that looks clean and sharp.

Thanks,

apr27

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I guess it all depends on the amount of space you have to work with. When I had my MacBook I would place it on a notebook stand adjacent to a large monitor which I kept on a desk in my home office. I also used an external keyboard and mouse so that I could operate the MacBook in Clamshell mode. The downside to that is the amount of cables which needed to be hooked up and difficult to hide. In other words, it wasn't pretty but it was functional.

If you want something that looks neat it may be best to use a "stacked" arrangement. But again, it depends on the amount of space you have to work with. With most stacked arrangements cables can be hidden by tucking them out of the way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.