Gmail spam folder in Mail

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I have multiple accounts in Mail (exchange and gmail) and like how the inboxes and trash folders are combined at the top. Is there anyway to do this with [Gmail]Spam folders? Gmail occasionally traps a legitimate email so I go through them once in a while to release the good ones...which requires I go into gmail anyway, but at least I can see first if it's necessary.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Thanks!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I've tried to do that but it does not seem to work because GMail puts them into Spam at the server before they are downloaded. I usually just directly access my account once a week and do a quick scan of the Spam folder for any legitimate mail that may have gotten dumped there.

OP
L

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I realize that, but since Mail is able to collect the inboxes for multiple accounts I was hoping it might be able to for this as well.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.