weird startup

Reaction score
Sometimes when I restart my ibook it looks like the system is booting two times. When I get to the login screen and I login, in the back round I can still see it booting up, Weird huh. Does anyone know what this is and why and how it happens. THanks

A

adam.manning

poohfighter said:
Sometimes when I restart my ibook it looks like the system is booting two times. When I get to the login screen and I login, in the back round I can still see it booting up, Weird huh. Does anyone know what this is and why and how it happens. THanks

I would reinstall the OS

R

radarbob

poohfighter said:
Do you have classic mode set to launch at startup? That looks zactly like OS 9 launching, which it is, kinda.

R

radarbob

adam.manning said:
I would reinstall the OS
With all due respect, one must purge one's self of "PC think" when walking in the Way of Macintosh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.