Batch-fix phasing problems in MOV files

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have 100+ videos that have audio phasing issues (stereo channels canceling each other out). I can fix these videos one by one... like so:

1. Open mov in Soundtrack Pro > Analysis> Phasing > Fix
2. File > Save as... > Quicktime Movie > DONE

I am not about to do that 100+ times lol. Is there a batch application/AppleScript I can run that will do all of that for me? Fingers crossed!! Thanks.

-Adam

C

chas_m

I would not be the guy to tell you how to do it, but this sounds like a job for ... AUTOMATOR! (whoosh!)

OP
A
Reaction score
I would not be the guy to tell you how to do it, but this sounds like a job for ... AUTOMATOR! (whoosh!)

I totally agree! Like you, I'm clueless on where to start with automator though. Is this even possible to do with automator? I hope someone can help me out!

OP
A
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use automator or something similar to fix my problem? Or even point me in the direction to get more help with this? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.