Diary/Journal program suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 1TB HDD - iPod Touch 4G
I have looked for something that reflects actually having a diary in paper format. Not necessarily visually, but simply in essence.

All I seem to find are very BIZ related things, to keep appointments and remember things that are happening in the future...

I just want something that I can type in what happened each day. No more, no less... Like as if I had a book and wrote in it each day - ie ' June 24th: Saw my grandson, he has gained weight - Good. Also a TV show started today that I enjoy - Must remember to watch it next week. Paid paper-bill - etc

Totally banal and boring everyday stuff, that is just for me, and my personal references...

Paid or unpaid - Makes no difference. Just want something REAL SIMPLE, with no bells n whistles...

Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Diary Suggestion

I use Day One. You can find it in the App Store. Not "business-oriented," although it could be used that way. Structured like a "personal diary" type of thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
I use Journler.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.