App review Websites/good apps

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I have recently been on an application download spree and I've run out of good apps to download, if that makes any sense. I have looked all over the internet, but all of the apps did the same things as another. I want an application that is unique, an application that will benefit me in a way.

This is why I need some application review sites which frequently post new reviews. I know of mac.appstorm.net, but they most of the apps they feature cost money, and they usually only post 1 app every one or two days.

You can give me list of somewhat useful application and give me their features, or you can tell me of a good mac application review site which posts plenty of reviews.

Let's say an app a bit like Outline (the mac version of OneNote), or maybe something like hackstore (an application like the mac app store, but for apps which were not accepted by the app store).

Thank you for your time!

OP
F
Reaction score
Sorry, but I am more interested in mac applications, and I know of plenty of websites for free apps. And I don't think that was a review site either. A website like mac.appstorm.net or macworld.com would be nice

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.