Speed Download

Reaction score
I have recently download the infamous download manager, speed download. I am rather new to all of this and I have absolutely no idea how it works. I have looked everywhere for answers, but all of the webpages were only for the download. Until I came across a review of the application. All he did was talk about what it does and all of that. Towards the end of the video he decided to download a file as an example. He clicked on the download button and speed download took over the process.

So I decided to download Adobe Muse, to see if it worked. But of course, it didn't. Safari just downloaded it the normal way.

So later I tried to click the add button and I copied and pasted the URL into the blank tab. I then clicked on "get now". It started to download but the file was only 10 kilobytes.
Obviously that didn't work out.

Then I noticed a "rapidshare" and a "add files from URL" icon at the top. I tied to click both of these and I had no idea what they did.

Clearly, I am doing something wrong, right?

Please tell me as soon as possible! I really want to manage my downloads!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
All download managers can be the very devil to uninstall, particularly Speed Downloader from Yazsoft. Have you uninstalled Muse using the uninstaller and simply not dragging to the Trash? If you do not know the URL's don't click on them.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5206636

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.