This Artist's thread, Sketch's, PS Magic, icon's or anything creative to show off. .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I wanted to create this thread so anyone can post anything they want that they have drawn, sketched, with Pencil & Paper or Digitally on your iPad, any Photo Shop Magic, Pixelmator brilliance. Anything that you think is creative enough and that you have done on any medium you want.
I thought of this, because i have found Paper by 53 and i have been having fun with it, and I'm wanting to create more. I can upload them straight to my Blog from Paper and ill throw them up here too :)

If you have tips, or want to let out secrets, go ahead and help others out :)

Coggy.PNG

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Here is a Sketch of the late Steve Jobs i did this arvo :)

Jobs.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Little doodle I'm working on in Adobe ideas on the iPad. I usually prefer Procreate but I do like some of the pens in ideas.

OF89KWE.jpg

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Little doodle I'm working on in Adobe ideas on the iPad. I usually prefer Procreate but I do like some of the pens in ideas.

Now we are getting somewhere. I was sure i was going to be the only contributor haha
Looking good and be sure to keep posting in here. I actually did Jobs in Adobe Idea, as i like layers which Paper hasn't got.

Will be getting my Jot Touch 4 in the mail this week :)

What do others use as in stylus wise ?? Im getting the Jot Touch 4 and handing the Jot Pro onto my girl who is the real artist :-/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I have a Jot classic and a Wacom Bamboo stylus. I really want to get the Jot touch or the Pro with the sound dampening tip. I think the Jot is probably my favorite stylus made. I've tried quite a few brands but always go back to the Jot.

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have a Jot classic and a Wacom Bamboo stylus. I really want to get the Jot touch or the Pro with the sound dampening tip. I think the Jot is probably my favorite stylus made. I've tried quite a few brands but always go back to the Jot.

Will do i little review once i get a hour or 3 with it in my hands ;)

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I have zero drawing ability . . . but I am jealous of those who do.

Good stuff guys! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.