Bluetooth Mouse Problem

Reaction score
I am using the apple's Bluetooth Mouse on my MacBookPro. While working for some time, the mouse movement start disturbing, it not respond properly. it the pointer stuck during a movement. but if I turn off the bluetooth option from my MacBookPro and then turn it on. the problem is solved the movement of my Mouse pointer become smooth. but again after sometime its the same.... I work in my office from Morning 9:00 am to Evening 7:00 pm and during this time i have to turn the bluetooth off and then on for at least 10 times.....
Is there any solution to this problem? (I tried to change the batteries assuming this might be the reason but the problem remain the same with brand new batteries also)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You didn't provide us with any information about your MBP or what version of OS X it's running.... but, are there any other bluetooth devices in your office? Any other Macs or PCs near by? It may be interference but it could also be a bad mouse. Do you have another wireless mouse you can try?

OP
N
Reaction score
I am using MacBook Pro running operating system Mac OS X Version 10.6.8. I don't have any bluetooth device in my Office. Here everyone uses PC only one person is using iMac and then its me with MacbookPro.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As I stated above, the interference could be coming from another wireless device. Doesn't matter if it's from a PC or Mac. Anyway, the best test is to use another wireless mouse to make sure yours is not defective.

OP
N
Reaction score
Ok. I will try with another Bluetooth Mouse and see if the problem is with my current Mouse. Thanks for your prompt reply. its good to be on Mac-forum. its my first thread. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.