roxio toast titanium 11 with snow leopard

Reaction score
I find that when dragging videos over to add to dvd burn list on toast titanium 11, that the bar at the bottom is totally inaccurate at measuring when you have reached the maximum allowed space on the new DVD. Frequently it tells me their is ample space on the dvd to burn the listed files. Only after about an hour , I get an error message telling me not enough space on the dvd for the listed selections. So I have wasted a blank DVD and lots of valuable time. Does anyone know how to correct this problem. Thanks, Tomas:[:[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

If you are not aware of the precise size of these files or movies, use DL DVD's if your computer has a DL burner. Your thread does not supply these details which always helps.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
With an application specific question, you may be better off asking at the Roxio forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.