iTunes Helper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
I hope someone can help me with iTunes Helper. I do not have any i-Gadjets so I don't need iTunes Helper. I found that iTunes Helper was opening automatically when I log in. I am the administrator. I attempted to remove this from my auto log in list, but I think I only hid it. When I open Activity Monitor, I noticed that it is still running when I log in. So...how do I "unhide" it so I can definitely remove it from the auto log in items? My computer specs are listed under my avatar. Thanks all in advance.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you have an iOS device, you'll likely want to keep it enabled and running since it acts as a bridge (it detects when an iOS device is plugged in and launches iTunes). If that's of no relevance to you, simply select it and click the minus button at the bottom of the list. Note (and I don't know this for sure) - it may reopen when you open iTunes.

OP
Dogbreath
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
Thank you for replying.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.