CS6 Production Premium Creative Suite

Reaction score
Can't post to buy/sell forum for some reason but my question is, I purchased the CS6 production Premium suite (Mac version) for a work project that eventually fell through and now I'm afraid I'm out $1500 bucks. I never activated the serial number but I can't return it either. Anyone know how I can unload it for even a fraction of what I paid for it?

C

chas_m

The reason you can't post to the buy/sell forum is that you haven't been a member here long enough. I'm not sure how the moderators will react to your bypassing the restriction, sounds like an honest mistake to me.

Given that CS6 is going to be the last non-cloud-dependent version Adobe makes, I have great confidence that you'll get a good price for it. You might check to see if there is a Mac User Group or Adobe User Group in your town or nearby, that would be one option for selling, Craigslist is another (less desirable) option.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Anyone know how I can unload it for even a fraction of what I paid for it?

Craig's List, e-Bay, post for sale flyers at local universities, word of mouth, company bulletin boards, etc.

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15in Mid 2012(2.6 GHz Intel Core i7), iPhone 6 Plus 128GB,iPad 4 128GB,iPod Touch 4G 64GB
I would try Craigslist it should be in high demand because the value is pretty good as said before it is the final CS before they went entirely cloud-based.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Tried eBay but they keep removing it.

Yep, that's eBay policy concerning certain commercial software. Member chas_m gave you probably the best idea for selling it. And I would also repeat what he stated about selling via Craig's list. Be real careful if you do business on Craig's list. Lots of hucksters and professional scammers hang out there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.