ichallenge for the ipundit :- looking for an Flv player that has playlists..

Reaction score
am running IOS 6 on iphone 4
after a lot of searching I found just 2 apps out there that are stable and can play youtube vidoes that I downloaded for offline viewing
- yxflash - that app crashes now and often and has a very rudimentary playlist (you cannot save playlist - all you can do is just create ones on fly - and its a tedious effort )
- yxplayer - that is a more stable app but - it needs the data to be in its own directory. There is No playlist management BOMK
I am looking for some app out there - I dont care where I get it from the worm ( Cydia ) or the apple ( app store ) that has these features

<> Playlist mmg - create and save playlists ( save as in a playlist file )
<> It can traverse the Linux directory hierarchy - so there is no need to save data in "pet" directories
<> can play flv videos besides the rest
<> has a folder based auto playlist create approach . That means it plays songs vidoes etc per folder by automatically creating playlists for that folder.

There are excellent apps out there on android land that can do this .

Anything for iphone ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.