What's the longest you've gone without your Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
It's been about a month since I've even touched or seen my Powerbook, and now I finally have it in my hands again. How I've missed it so! I was in the process of moving and forgot it in my room, then left with a load of stuff and was supposed to come back the next day to get it, but ended up having to wait another 2 weeks to come down and get the rest of my stuff to move.. I brought it to my friend's room for some Quake 3 LAN action, and got a bit inebriated and forgot it in his room... So now a week and a half after that, I'm back at my school and I finally have it! What's the longest you've gone without touching your Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
About 2 weeks. And even if it was a portable, I definitely wouldn't get too drunk to remember to bring it home!!!

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
sevenhelmet said:
About 2 weeks. And even if it was a portable, I definitely wouldn't get too drunk to remember to bring it home!!!

It wasn't that I was too drunk, just some stuff happened at that particular rez building and I didn't want to get involved, so I just left, and left it there. It was in the safe arms of a fellow Mac-user friend of mine who kept it safe for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.53, 4Gigs Ram, 320 HD, Snow Leopard, 500 Gig Time Capsule, 32 Gig White 3GS
About 8 days when I was on vacation... I have to take her into the shop now, looks like it will be 3 days... but I don't want to take it :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
Ive been 1 month without my LC 580 :( Then It died on me 2 weeks later

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Recently: 3 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours. NOT that I was counting.

The longest I was away from my personal computers was 4 months.

Both instances were caused by the same reason. I was busy traveliing in Australia. Well worth the separation! :)

On my recent trip during Christmas, I missed having Mac access because I had to use my Visa card using a Windows Internet Cafe box. Veerry Scary!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.66 GHz 8 GB
We did'nt see each other for 3 hours the other day i felt like my heart was going to explode, i've given it a new screen saver to atone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.