New user, can't post to buy/sell/trade thread

Reaction score
Hi,

I just created my account and verified on email. I simply clicked start new thread in the buy/sell/trade section but it says I am not allowed access. Can that be changed and why?

Thanks

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You do not get access to the BST forum for just joining, you need to be an established member. So stick around, contribute, learn and you will get access..

OP
M
Reaction score
What constitutes and established member? How long does that take? I am just trying to get opinions on how much I might be able to sell my 2012 iMac, hardly used.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
What constitutes and established member? How long does that take? I am just trying to get opinions on how much I might be able to sell my 2012 iMac, hardly used.

If you're not actually trying to Buy/Sell/Trade anything on Mac-Forums...you can post a question in the "Desktops" area.

Easy answer to your question...check e-Bay for similar models being sold to get an approximate value.

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
If you're not actually trying to Buy/Sell/Trade anything on Mac-Forums...you can post a question in the "Desktops" area.

Easy answer to your question...check e-Bay for similar models being sold to get an approximate value.

- Nick

Thanks you :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.