Shuffle addition problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac air,iPad mini,ipods
Cannot seem to add songs to my shuffle from iTunes. Not as well versed on the newer version of iTunes as most. Where can I get some help?

Bob J

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Can you explain a bit more? Normally with any iPod, it's a matter of attaching it to your Mac or PC and if there is room in it, iTunes will fill it to capacity according to what you have selected from your iTunes library.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac air,iPad mini,ipods
Thanks for the response. My situation is as follows:
Mac air with iPod music on a g drive slim
Current music that is on shuffle was loaded from my old Mac on a playlist
Playlist for some reason somehow cannot be added to and moved to shuffle
Should be able to add music that exists on iTunes but not in a playlist to the shuffle when the shuffle is attached to Air with the g drive also attached but I am unfamiliar with how to do this and everything I try does not work.
May be something simple that I am not doing

Bob J

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac air,iPad mini,ipods
Do not know but the problem is fixed. Somehow the shuffle could not recognize the playlist because it was now on a different devise? Got it synced and now will add and sync like before.

Many thanks

Bob j

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.