iSketch website has blocked Mac Mini, IP and router are not problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest what type of poison a website can infect my computer with so they can block me from their content?

My Windows 7 computer on the same router works fine on iSketch website. But I have tried "every?" trick in the book to get my Mac Mini talking to iSketch.net. I have changed MAC router address, changed Comcast IP address, uninstalled cookies, uninstalled Chrome and Shockwave and reinstalled. But still get a blocked message.

I assume it has nothing to do with Comcast, my modem, or my router because my Windows computer connects fine.

Does anyone know what other files could be on my Mac Mini that is talking to iSketch and telling them that I am the bad guy? And yes, they did block me for goofing off with friends but I have repented. Thanks

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Sorry, but pretty much every well run forum uses the same sort of tactics to prevent individuals from registering new accounts, etc.; including this one.

Can't help with telling you how to circumvent those items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.